Call for Price
The kit includes:
- The 9555 dock – there are two models the DK-050 and the DK-075
- AC/DC power cord
- AC connector
- DC connector
- User Guide
- RJ11 Connect (ASE-DK075 only) – Connects to an analog phone (single or PBX) including multihandset wireless phones. Use of a cordless phone with expandable handsets can provide up to eight units within a two-mile range (unobstructed) from the base station.
- HandSet Connect – Corded Intelligent HandSet (optional) offers a convenient wall-mount privacy Handset with with audio enhancement circuitry to provide excellent voice quality.
- USBConnect – USB port for data connections including Internet connection with Direct Internet 2.0.
- Built-In Charger – Keeps handset fully charged for immediate use when un-docked.
- RealTime System Status Indicators – Large Icons allow status viewing from 25′.
- Ergonomic ‘Body-Lock’ Handset Containment – Provides secure handset restraint in any environment.
- Smart Dialing – The Docking Station knows the correct format for the country that is being dialed and places the call once the number is entered. Smart Dialing eliminates the superfluous “00” IDD code (no more international dialing sequence).
- Simple Operation – The Docking Station combines clear LED status lights with the Iridium handset’s graphical display for setup, troubleshooting, programming, and operation.
- Base Station Ringer – Audible ringing to alert of incoming calls.
- Versatile Power Input – 9 – 36 VDC input range supports power systems on most vehicles and vessels. An included universal power adapter allows 100 – 240VAC, 47 – 63 Hz operation. A DC Vehicle adapter is also included.
- Antenna Options – Can be used with many antennas, including fixed-mast, mobile fixed-mount, and mobile magnetic-mount models
No Content Available
click here To Download File