Local Numbers enable people who don’t have international dialing to call your Iridium satellite phone directly. It’s simple: dial the local number and your Iridium phone will ring. If you dial directly into an Iridium phone, your rates can cost $4.00, $5.00, even $6.00 per minute and we’ve seen them as high as $9.00/minute. Add Local Number Now
Local numbers save you from these high costs and having to understand the two-stage dialing pattern. Local numbers are a great convenience, and even a necessity.
Here’s some more info:
- Local numbers cost $6.00/month and come in nearly any area code in the US
- Adding a local number means family, friends and colleagues can easily call you
- There is an inbound call charge to your phone
Set-up time takes anywhere from a few hours to a few days, depending on demand and activation volume.
Add Local Number Now or call us today to find out more – 603-433-7232.
Iridium satellite service is great but….
- What if you only need to make a few phone calls each month?
- What if your agency doesn’t have international dialing on cell phones or land lines?
- And calling into an iridium phone can cost upwards of $6.00/minute.
- And costly is it to administer and pay an invoice for a couple of phone calls?
Those problems are all gone with the Local 10 plan only found at GlobaFone.
The Local 10 plan combines monthly Iridium service, some airtime and a local phone number s people can easily cal your phones.
Here’s what is included in the Local 10 plan:
- Your monthly Iridium satellite service access
- 10 outbound calling minutes to an Iridium phone, land-line or cell phone
- 10 outbound texts – 140 characters each
- A locally-based phone number for calling into your Iridium phones. This is really important because if you dial direct, your long distance provider will charge you up to $6.00/minute. Calling in on the local number costs $1.49/minute, one-fourth the price of dialing direct!
The Local 10 saves you money, time and resources:
- Monthly service that may be less expensive than your existing provider
- 10 minutes of outbound calls – a value of +$13.00
- 10 outbound texts – a value of +$6.00
- Significant savings off of phone company long distance call charges
- Cost savings off the price of two-stage dialing, which you have to use if you don’t have international dialing on your land lines or cell phones
- Time and resource savings from processing three or four dollar invoices for a couple minutes of calls – how much does it cost your organization to issue a check?
The Local 10 plan can save you upwards of $20.00/month! That’s $240.00/year and nearly $1,000.00 annually for every four phones you have. If you have just 20 phones you can save $5,000 a year! AND admin time!
How much will you save if you have 50 or 100 phones?
Call us now to discuss the Local 10 plan for your agency. 603-433-7232
NOTE: Corporate clients, non-profit organizations and individual users – Please contact East Coast SatCom to discuss your satellite service programs. +1-603-346-4184
With the Globalstar Sat-Fi GS9600 satellite hotspot and a Globalstar satellite phone, you can use your existing Wi-Fi enabled devices to send email and post to social media over the newest, most modern satellite network. Whether you are on land or at sea, maintain reliable connectivity when beyond cellular coverage. Experience the industry’s fastest MSS data speeds, with the best service pricing.
Globalstar has a GSA contract under which government users (that can buy off of GSA) can save 20% on the cost of the all hardware. As a STAR dealer, GlobaFone can sell under Globalstar’s GSA contract.
Corporate, non-profits and individual clients: Please contact our sister company East Coast SatCom for Globalstar products and services. +1603-346-4184.
Why the GS9600 is a great device:
- Uses the industry’s fastest data speeds, allowing you to send more in less time, saving airtime costs
- Light weight and small enough to fit in your pocket, with 4 hours of rechargeable battery life
- No additional cost, uses your existing Globalstar airtime plan minutes
- Send email, photos and other attachments when beyond cellular, or make updates to your social media accounts
And so easy to use:
- Download and install the Globalstar Sat-Fi TM App to your smartphone or wireless device
- Turn on your Globalstar satellite phone and connect it to the Globalstar GS9600 satellite hotspot
- Connect your smartphone or wireless device to the Globalstar GS9600
- Your smartphone or wireless device is now connected for email and data
With the Globalstar Sat-Fi satellite hotspot you can use your existing Wi-Fi enabled devices to send and receive calls, email and SMS text messages over the newest, most modern satellite network. Whether you are on land or at sea, you can connect up to 8 Sat-Fi users to maintain reliable connectivity when beyond cellular coverage with one Sat- Fi device. Experience the industry’s best voice quality and the fastest data speeds, all at a very affordable price.
Install Sat-Fi in your EOC, shelter-in-place, a ship or small vessel, even your emergency vehicles and enjoy the industry’s most modern satellite network, offering clear voice and the fastest data speed on any MSS network.
Sat-Fi is ideal for government users working or traveling beyond the range of cellular service provider, or when cellular services and land lines are not available.
Globalstar has a GSA contract under which government users (that can buy off of GSA) can save 20% on the cost of the GSP-1700 and all hardware. As a STAR dealer, GlobaFone can sell under Globalstar’s GSA contract.