The plain truth is that every satellite phone provider buys their satellite phones and services from the same exact place. Whether it is Iridium, Globalstar, Inmarsat or Thuraya, each network is the sole provider of the phones and services. The only real difference is what your provider does to differentiate themselves. It’s classic Marketing 101. Some choose to be the lowest priced, lowest value provider. In fact many of the value propositions are about price. You get what you pay for, so good luck with those providers.
At GlobaFone we take a different approach: we ask what you need your satellite phone to do for you. What are you looking for in a satellite phone or satellite communications system? Here’s why we do that: you are not buying a satellite phone. You are buying a solution that delivers a result. This can be a life-saving tool, a reliable connection from 8,000 miles away to your office or team in the field. In the end, it doesn’t matter what brand you buy or who provides it. You just need it to work properly when you need it. Here’s what we do differently:
- We will never ship your phone to you in the manufacturer’s box (unless you really want us to). Shipping in the box leaves you to figure out how to put the phone together.
- We ship phones as kits: Open the shipping box and use your phone immediately.
- We were the first to create inclusive airtime plans for Iridium service.
- We were the first to create pooled iridium airtime plans – average savings in a fleet is 20%.
- 24/7 client support from people who know what they are doing and care about your results.
- Innovative, creative problem-solving to ensure your SatCom program works for you.
GlobaFone has been the leading satellite service provider for years, and our client retention rates (a.k.a contract renewal) prove it is working. Clients have remained with us for 6, 8, even 10. IOur first GSA contract was issued in 2000 and our current contract expires in 2019.
Ready to experience the GlobaFone difference?
Call us at 603-433-7232 or e-mail us today.