CTS Contract: DIR-SDD-1859
- Mobile Satellite Phone Products and Services
How to Order
For product and pricing information, visit the GlobaFone, Inc. website or contact Lou Altman at (603) 433-7232.
- When Customer is ready to place an order, Customer will generate a purchase order made payable to GlobaFone, Inc. You must reference the DIR Contract Number DIR-SDD-1859 on your purchase order.
- Email or Fax your purchase order and quote form to your designated vendor sales representative.
GlobaFone, Inc. Contact:
Phone: (603) 433-7232
Fax: (603) 436-8152
Contact: Joan Scott
Phone: (512) 475-3290
Fax: (512) 475-4759
Iridium is the only satellite phone that truly works anywhere on earth and is relied on for all kinds of organizations for highly reliable communications anywhere work requires. Military, humanitarian, government and enterprise clients as well as globe-trotting individuals all use Iridium satellite phones to keep connected.
GlobaFone is a complete Iridium Service Provider, offering:
- Iridium Extreme 9575 satellite phone - Mil-Spec phone, Tracking, Location, and SOS button. Available in GSA-approved version.
- The Iridium 9555 satellite phone - Smaller, lighter, easy to use. Available in GSA-approved version.
- The US-made 9505A satellite phone - Suitable for US Government Agencies with “Buy American” requirements
- Fixed-site phones, both indoor and outdoor units
- All the accessories you’ll need; batteries, antennas, car kits, carrying cases, data kits, cabling
- Installation – through our partners, we can install fixed-site phones anywhere in the US
As a Service Provider, GlobaFone has a variety of rate plans; from basic service with pay by the minute, to inclusive-minute plans that can be pooled with your fleet of phones either monthly or annually. We also have prepaid SIM cards with various blocks of minutes based on your needs.
The Inmarsat satellite constellation has been providing reliable communications since 1979. With many Inmarsat services to choose from, GlobaFone has the right solution for your global communications needs. At GlobaFone, we offer the following:
Inmarsat IsatPhone Pro
This is the Inmarsat handheld phone, providing reliable voice communications over the Inmarsat coverage area. Here are some great reasons to buy the Inmarsat IsatPhone Pro:
- Lower hardware costs
- Near-global coverage
- A robustly-built handset
- Voice quality that is clear
- Reliable connections on the Inmarsat network
- Longer battery life
- Competitive rate plans
Inmarsat BGAN (Broadband Global Area Network) Service
Do you work in remote locations and need high-speed data connectivity? Then you need the speed of the Inmarsat BGAN satellite network. Together with the flexibility and portability of an Inmarsat BGAN terminal you’ll bring all the functionality of a mobile office to you, wherever you are.
- Here’s what you can do with an Inmarsat BGAN:
- Send and receive large data files via background IP
- Send real-time video (or data files) via streaming service
- Make and receive phone calls, separately or concurrently
- Set up a phone group for multiple users
- Connect multiple computers to the BGAN
- Send and receive faxes
Inmarsat BGAN brings you all the functionality of your office even when you are thousands of miles from your home office.
Globalstar is a leading provider of a diverse portfolio of products and services.
From the small GSP 1700 to the powerful GSP 2900, Globalstar has an impressive array of devices to help you keep connected anywhere there is coverage.