Traveling the globe is no small feat, but making calls while abroad can be. While world cell phones provide excellent service within their networks and while roaming, taking a satellite rental phone with you makes sense if you are going “off the grid.”
Satellite phones make life on the road much easier, since all you need to make a call is a clear view of the horizon. Clients use our satellite phone rentals from pole to pole, in the middle of the ocean, on remote mountains and in desert environments.
Renting satellite phones through GlobaFone is straightforward and we will have you on your way faster than you can pack your suitcase. With a phone from GlobaFone you will receive our customary user kit which includes:
- Phone and accessories unpacked and assembled and phone number labeled on phone
- SIM card inserted and PIN code requirement removed (prevent users from locking themselves out)
- Phone fully charged (comes only partially charged)
- Laminated Easy Guide with your phone number, basic phone functionality and dialing pattern instructions
- Nylon padded carrying case with pen and 24/7 contact info card
- Packed with the accessories in a padded nylon case, GlobaFone standard service will make your life a whole lot easier and your Iridium experience better.
Call 1-800-826-6152 or e-mail email@example.com to learn about your satellite rental phone options.
Ready to rent? Fill out an application here.